THIS CONSULTING AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) dated _______
BETWEEN:_________ of ______, Arizona (the “Client”)
– AND –
Vita Viv, LLC of P.O. Box 3465, Prescott, Arizona, 86302
- The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of:
- Services will include reviewing all the Client’s medications (e.g. prescription, over-the-counter, herbal, nutritional), health history, lifestyle (e.g. exercise routine), and other necessary information (e.g. compliance to medication regimen), identifying medications that may not be necessary and medication-related problems (e.g. potentially harmful drug interactions, side effects), scoping potential opportunities for reducing medication costs, providing medication information and lifestyle recommendations, promoting wellness and disease prevention, and offering ideas for improving medication compliance (e.g. med boxes, alarms, apps). A written report in electronic format or printed on paper upon request will be provided to the Client. The report will be the primary means of communicating medication review findings, medication information, recommendations, and potential cost saving opportunities. The report will also include a personal medication record that will list all the Client’s medications along with directions and specific instructions (e.g. take with food).
Term of Agreement
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin on the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term of this Agreement may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
- In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the completion of the Services, that Party will be required to provide 2 days’ written notice to the other Party.
- For the Services rendered by the Contractor as required by this Agreement, the Client will provide compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Contractor of a fixed amount of $100.00 (fee for the Services). This means that the Client is only required to pay a one-time $100.00 fee for the Services. The Client will not be charged any additional money.
- If the Client provides compensation to the Contractor via credit card, debit card, PayPal, Health Savings Account card, Health Reimbursement Account card, or Flex Spending Account card, the Client will submit all billing information (e.g. credit card number, billing address) as required by the Contractor prior to downloading report. This means that the Client will have access to their completed report upon payment for the services.
- The Compensation as stated in this Agreement includes sales tax, or other applicable duties as may be required by law.
Reimbursement of Expenses
- The Contractor will not be reimbursed for any expenses incurred in connection with providing the Services of this Agreement.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
- The Contractor will use readily available literature, professional expertise, and his best judgement to provide the Services, but this does not guarantee that there will be no problems relating to the Client’s medications, health, quality of life, or financial well-being.
- The Client agrees to not hold the Contractor liable for medication-related adverse events, decline in health, or increase in medical expenses.
- The Client is responsible for consulting with their primary care provider before implementing any recommendations made by the Contractor.
- The Client acknowledges receipt of the Notice of Privacy Practices.
|IN WITNESS WHEREOF the Parties have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on ________________ (Month/Day/Year)|
Vita Viv, LLC (Contractor)